PSHE education is my business. It is all about people being equipped to deal with the modern world.
My work is often with children, teens and young people but is certainly not exclusive to them! In fact I began my teaching career in 2002 teaching adults meditation and mindfulness and I believe adults need and deserve opportunities to not only learn more about issues and pressures that affect themselves and their families but also the opportunity to develop their self-awareness and self-esteem and thus improve their personal health and wellbeing.
Why invest in this?
As Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group says “Take care of your employees and they’ll take care of your business”.
My Meditation, Mindfulness and Stress Management sessions offer practical solutions to stress and act as a building block towards a healthier, happier life.
- Meditation, Mindfulness and Stress Management sessions will support and enable your team to develop their own wellbeing.
- Social fitness sessions using 'Packtypes' are also available for team analysis & building. Contact me directly for more information.
Alongside these I also offer information talks where parents and carers can learn facts and knowledge about issues concerning their families. Issues such as cyber safety, sex and relationships or drugs and alcohol. Here they will get up to date, unbiased, honest, professional information. Take a look at my home page to find out more about the range of topics I cover.
I have over a decade of teaching experience and have been successfully running Health and Wellbeing sessions to both children and adults across schools, colleges, conferences and organisations in the South East and beyond.
I have consistently positive feedback from all my sessions and these can be seen on my testimonials page.
Information talks/workshops available:
- Cyber safety
- Self esteem
- Drugs and alcohol
- Growth Mindset
...or a topic of your choice - contact me to discuss!
- Experience: experienced adult education teacher, qualified class teacher of 10 years (QTS, Upper Pay Scale), Packtypes accredited instructor, long term PSHE lead teacher, meditation teacher, post-graduate qualification in PSHE provision, Director of PSHE education since 2013
- Bespoke Sessions:In order to support your team most effectively all my sessions are bespoke. Both the duration and focus is designed following liaison with you and your team and built around your specific needs/wants.
- Value for money: Contact me for fees
- Quality: consistently positive feedback on all aspects of my work (see my testimonials)
Contact me today for more information or to discuss your needs further. I look forward to hearing from you.