PSHE education is my business. It is all about people being equipped to deal with the modern world. I offer professional, affordable, tailored, fresh ways to tackle tricky subjects.
Over the years I have had many requests for parents’ information sessions. Often schools are willing to offer this alongside the children’s sessions but this is not always the case.
Now parents are becoming ever more proactive in getting themselves educated in matters that affect their children. PTA’s have fundraised and employed me to do large and very well attended parents sessions and now I am happy to offer this, not only to
other PTA’s but to smaller groups of parents, whether in your own home, your work place or a local hall.
You could choose between a parent/carer only session or a parent/carer and child/young person’s session where you can learn together.
Costs are based on an hourly rate so this is a very economical way of getting the important information you need to keep you and your children and young people safe in the modern world. My sessions combine the latest research and are solution focussed and delivered in a light hearted style.
- Experience: qualified class teacher of 10 years (QTS, Upper Pay Scale), long term PSHE lead teacher, post-graduate
qualification in PSHE provision, Director of PSHE education since 2013
- Bespoke Sessions: for all ages. Planning incorporates up to date research, individual needs, different learning styles, size of group, space available and time required.
- Value for money: Contact me for current fees
- Quality: consistently positive feedback on all aspects of my work (see my testimonials)
- PSHE sessions on a wide range of subjects: All aspects of the PSHE curriculum are taught in age appropriate, engaging
- Cyber Safety
- Stress Management
- Relationships and Sex
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Respect & Bullying
- Growth Mindset
And not forgetting…
- Sessions developed for any size group
- Regular slots available to groups in South East
- Reduced prices for regular clients
Contact me today for more information or to book a meeting to discuss your needs further. I look forward to hearing from you.